Sunday, March 3, 2013

Richmom Business

I'm not a big proponent of "New Year's Resolutions" I don't need the pressure.
BUT this year was different I decided this was the year I was going to take my business to the next level. My shop has been growing steadily for the past 2 years but I really wanted to "go big!"

Now how do I do that? I know there are a lot of business tools and helpful sites out there and I've looked into a lot of them. None of them being quite what I was looking for UNTIL I found Richmom Business   Now don't let the name scare you, you don't have to be a mom, or rich, heck you don't even have to be a woman to be a part of this community.

Renae Christine is the smart woman behind Richmom Business. Here you will find so much info, tools, helps, tutorials, videos and did I say information you'll be amazed.
She makes a daily YouTube video which you can watch at your convenience as many times as you want. Here is her latest.


You can be a part of the Community for a minimal fee and you won't be sorry. There's so much info on the site about SEO and adding a shopping cart to your site, oscommerce or how to make a YouTube video....it goes on and on.
Right now she is having an introductory price to become a member...go do it! The price is minimal for what you are getting in return.

NOW she is kinda crazy and has a silly high voice, which doesn't bother me at all but if it bothers you just sit tight and turn the volume down but pay attention to all the wonderful tools and freebies that you have at your fingertips.

Now go and sign up because this price won't last long-
Tell her I sent you!!

1 comment: