Wednesday, September 19, 2012

How do I do this again?

It's been a while since I have posted anything on my blog. I keep vacillating on what I should do here. Back in June I decided to use it as a venue for my customers to see pattern and fabric choices.

BUT then I kept running into things that I wanted to share and didn't have a place to do it.

SO I'm back to using the Blog as a place to share my "look what I've found" "isn't this neat" "what do yo think about this?"  and "I'm thinking out loud" place and I'm excited about it!
Now I just have to remember how to do all this tech stuff again.
My learning curve is taking a nose dive!!

I wanted to share this short video from Etsy about Jim Power and the Mosaic Trail






1 comment:

  1. Why not do both? Have a page (tab) for your fabrics and gallery and blog about whatever pleases you? As you continue blogging you'll fine tune things to please yourself and to be what you want your blog to be. :)

    ReplyDelete